[Basilica of Santa Maria Novella] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Basilica of Santa Maria Novella]
Photographer: Gough, RayCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1958
- Digitized: 2009-06-15
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella in Florence, Italy. Three tall trees in a garden are visible in the foreground; an arched colonnade is visible behind the trees. A bell tower is visible in the background.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Keyword: Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, Florence
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Florence (Italy) -- Buildings, structures, etc.
- Keyword: Florence, Italy
- Keyword: churches
- Keyword: bell towers
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Italy - Tuscany Region - Firenze Province - Florence
- Coverage Date: 1958
Name: Professor Ray Gough Slide CollectionCode: PRGSC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc10761
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo