[Basilica di Santa Maria del Fiore] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Basilica di Santa Maria del Fiore]
Photographer: Gough, RayCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1953
- Digitized: 2009-06-15
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Basilica di Santa Maria del Fiore (Duomo) in Florence Italy. A detail view of the building fills the frame. A lamp post intersects the building on the right side of the frame.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Keyword: Duomo
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Florence (Italy) -- Buildings, structures, etc.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Piazza del Duomo (Florence, Italy)
- Keyword: cathedrals
- Keyword: Basilica di Santa Maria del Fiore
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Italy - Tuscany Region - Firenze Province - Florence
- Coverage Date: 1953
Name: Professor Ray Gough Slide CollectionCode: PRGSC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc10744
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo