[Anna Ricco talking with student] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Anna Ricco talking with student]
- Series Title 3941: Honor's Day, 2016
Photographer: Clark, JunebugCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2016
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of Anna Ricco (right) talking with a student, her left right hand on his arm while her left holds onto white binders. Ricco and the student are dressed in their formal attire as they are in attendance of the University of North Texas, Honor's Day 2016 at Murchison Performing Arts Center.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: College campuses -- Texas -- Denton -- Photographs.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: University of North Texas -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - University of North Texas
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: UNT campus
- Keyword: events
- Named Person: Ricco, Anna
- Keyword: Murchison Performing Arts Center
- Keyword: Winspear Performance Hall
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2016
Name: Photographing UNTCode: UNTPH
Name: University Photography CollectionCode: UNTPC
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: 3941-0074
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1073774