[Palazzo Vecchio] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Palazzo Vecchio]
Photographer: Gough, RayCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1953
- Digitized: 2009-06-15
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Palazzo Vecchio in Florence, Italy. The photograph was taken from the Palazzo degli Uffizi looking down the courtyard between the two wings towards the Palazzo Vecchio. The sides of the Uffizi frame the foreground with the side view of the Palazzo Vecchi in the background.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Keyword: Palazzo degli Uffizi
- Keyword: Palazzo Vecchio
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Florence (Italy) -- Buildings, structures, etc.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Palazzo vecchio (Florence, Italy)
- Keyword: palaces
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Italy - Tuscany Region - Florence Province - Florence
- Coverage Date: 1953
Name: Professor Ray Gough Slide CollectionCode: PRGSC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc10736
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo