[Guests at Wingspan Gala posing for pictures] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Guests at Wingspan Gala posing for pictures]
- Series Title 3954: Wingspan, 2016
Photographer: Clark, JunebugCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2016-04-16
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of (L-R) Dorothy Bland, Dean of Mayborn School of Journalism, Kay Clark, Junebug Clark's wife, Nicholas and Anna Ricco, and two unidentified guests attending the Wingspan Gala of 2016 and posing together for pictures. Celebrating 125 Years of UNT Excellence the inaugural Wingspan Gala was held during UNT’s 125th anniversary year in the new University Union.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: College campuses -- Texas -- Denton -- Photographs.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: University of North Texas -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - University of North Texas
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Celebrations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: UNT campus
- Keyword: events
- Keyword: Wingspan Gala
- Keyword: galas
- Named Person: Bland, Dorothy
- Keyword: Clark, Kay
- Named Person: Ricco, Nicholas
- Named Person: Ricco, Anna
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Place Point: north=33.210659; east=-97.147261;
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2016
Name: Photographing UNTCode: UNTPH
Name: University Photography CollectionCode: UNTPC
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: 3954-0097
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1073479