[View from the Temple of Venus and Rome] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [View from the Temple of Venus and Rome]
Photographer: Gough, RayCreator Type: Personal
- Digitized: 2009-06-03
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Colosseum as seen from the Temple of Venus and Rome in Rome, Italy. The remaining columns of the temple are visible in the foreground. The Colosseum is visible in the background surrounded by a road with cars.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Colosseum (Rome, Italy)
- Keyword: Rome, Italy
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Roman Forum (Rome, Italy)
- Keyword: Colosseum, Rome
- Keyword: Temple of Venus and Rome, Rome
- Keyword: temples
- Keyword: Roman Forum
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Italy - Lazio Region - Roma Province - Rome
Name: Professor Ray Gough Slide CollectionCode: PRGSC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc10670
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo