Ethics in Data Sharing Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Ethics in Data Sharing
Author: Munshi, SadafCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Organizer of meeting: University of North Texas. Libraries.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2017-11-17
- Content Description: Presentation for the 2017 Symposium on Developing Infrastructure for Computational Resources on South Asian Languages. This presentation discusses the ethics involved in data management and data sharing.
- Physical Description: 12 p.
- Keyword: digital language archiving
- Keyword: data sharing
- Keyword: ethics
- Conference: Developing Infrastructure for Computational Resources on South Asian Languages, November 17, 2017. Denton, TX.
- Ethics in Data Sharing - ark:/67531/metadc1152228
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: Computational Resources on South Asian LanguagesCode: CORSAL
Name: UNT College of InformationCode: UNTCOI
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1065425
- Academic Department: Linguistics