Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 3Dhotbed
Author: Jacobs, Courtney E.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Author: McIntosh, MarciaCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Author: O'Sullivan, KevinCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Texas A&M University
Organizer of meeting: University of North Texas. Libraries.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2017-08-11
- Content Description: Presented at the 2017 Code4Lib South Central Conference. This presentation provides an overview of the 3Dhobed project, including the process of 3D scanning, modeling, and printing hand moulds for book history instruction.
- Physical Description: 47 p.
- Keyword: 3D printing
- Keyword: book history
- Keyword: pedagogy
- Conference: Code4Lib South Central Conference, August 11, 2017. Denton, TX.
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: 3Dhotbed: 3D Printed History of the Book Teaching ToolsCode: THREED
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1065417
- Academic Department: UNT Libraries
- Academic Department: UNT Special Libraries
- Academic Department: Digital Projects Unit