[Neptune Fountain] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Neptune Fountain]
Photographer: Gough, RayCreator Type: Personal
- Digitized: 2009-06-03
- Content Description: Photograph of the Neptune Fountain in Rome, Italy. In the foreground, a stone cherub climbs atop a head while holding a crab on the edge of the fountain basin. Other figures within the fountain basin are visible behind the cherub. A row of buildings is visible in the background.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Keyword: Rome, Italy
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Piazza Navona (Rome, Italy)
- Keyword: Piazza Navona, Rome
- Keyword: piazzas
- Keyword: Neptune Fountain, Rome
- Keyword: Neptune
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Italy - Lazio Region - Roma Province - Rome
Name: Professor Ray Gough Slide CollectionCode: PRGSC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc10638
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo