The Tax Reform Act of 1986 : its effect on both federal and state personal income tax liabilities Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Tax Reform Act of 1986 : its effect on both federal and state personal income tax liabilities
Author: United States. Advisory Commission on Intergovernmental Relations.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Advisory Commission on Intergovernmental Relations.Place of Publication: Washington, D.C.
- Creation: 1988-01
- Digitized: 2006-08-22
- Content Description: The ACIR Library is composed of publications that study the interactions between different levels of government. This document addresses the Tax Reform Act of 1986.
- Physical Description: vi, 28 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States. Tax Reform Act of 1986.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Income tax -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Taxation -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Name: Advisory Commission on Intergovernmental RelationsCode: ACIR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 17572445
- Government Documents No.: Y 3.AD 9/8:2 T 19/29
- Other: SR-8
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1062
- Display Note: A staff information report.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Fujitsu Image Scanner fi 4340C