[The Trevi Fountain] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [The Trevi Fountain]
Photographer: Gough, RayCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1965-07
- Digitized: 2009-06-03
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Trevi Fountain in Rome, Italy. The fountain is visible in the center of the frame with a number of people gathered in front.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Keyword: Rome, Italy
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Fontana di Trevi (Rome, Italy)
- Keyword: fountains
- Keyword: Trevi Fountain, Rome
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Italy - Lazio Region - Roma Province - Rome
- Coverage Date: 1965-07
Name: Professor Ray Gough Slide CollectionCode: PRGSC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc10614
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo