Discharge circuits and loads Page: 9 of 62
This report is part of the collection entitled: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical Reports and was provided to Digital Library by the UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
17. Inverse voltage removal during load faults . . . . .
18. Inverse voltage calculation and removal during load faults
19. Load short-circuit faults . . . . . . . . . .... ..
20. Inverse voltage appearing during load faults and nonlinear
circuits to control this voltage . . . ..........
21. Open-circuit protection with cable interconnections . .
22. Circuit information for inductive loads . . .... ..
23. Simplified Excimer laser driver . . ........ ..
24. Typical Excimer laser . . . ..............
25. Time history of circuit and system parameters in the
discharge-pumped KrF* laser... .......... ..
26. Comparison of predicted and measured powers and impedances
in the discharge-pumped KrF* laser
27. Flashlamp loads..................... ..
28. Carbon dioxide laser loads . . . . . ...........
29. Discharge-pumped hydrogen fluoride laser load . . . . .
30. Discharge-pumped hydrogen fluoride laser load, cont'd.
31. Apparent impedance of the discharge-pumped hydrogen
fluoride laser load . . . . . . ......... . . .
. . 51
Here’s what’s next.
This report can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Report.
Sarjeant, W.J. Discharge circuits and loads, report, October 15, 1980; New Mexico. (https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc1061299/m1/9/: accessed April 21, 2019), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, https://digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.