State-local highway consultation and cooperation : the perspective of state legislators Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title State-local highway consultation and cooperation : the perspective of state legislators
Author: United States. Advisory Commission on Intergovernmental Relations.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Pagano, Michael A.Creator Type: Personal
Name: United States. Advisory Commission on Intergovernmental Relations.Place of Publication: Washington, D.C.
- Creation: 1988-05
- Digitized: 2006-08-21
- Content Description: The ACIR Library is composed of publications that study the interactions between different levels of government. This document addresses state-local highway consultation and cooperation.
- Physical Description: vii, 46 p. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Roads -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: State-local relations -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Intergovernmental fiscal relations -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Federal aid to transportation -- United States.
Name: Advisory Commission on Intergovernmental RelationsCode: ACIR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 18264155
- Government Documents No.: Y 3.AD 9/8:2 H 53/4
- Other: SR-9
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1061
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Fujitsu Image Scanner fi 4340C