INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL BRANCH ANNUAL REPORT, 1971
Smith, G. L. August 15, 1972.
This report is part of the collection entitled: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical Reports and was provided by UNT Libraries Government Documents Department to Digital Library, a digital repository hosted by the UNT Libraries. More information about this report can be viewed below.
People and organizations associated with either the creation of this report or its content.
- Smith, G. L. comp.
Aerojet Nuclear Co., Idaho Falls, ID (United States)
Place of Publication: United States
UNT Libraries Government Documents Department
Serving as both a federal and a state depository library, the UNT Libraries Government Documents Department maintains millions of items in a variety of formats. The department is a member of the FDLP Content Partnerships Program and an Affiliated Archive of the National Archives.
Descriptive information to help identify this report. Follow the links below to find similar items on the Digital Library.
- Advanced Test Reactor/Instrumentation For, Upgrade Of N-16, Pp. 40-42
- Advanced Test Reactor/Power Supply For, Battery-Backed, Pp. 63, 64
- Advanced Test Reactor/Safety Rod Drop And Release Timer For, P. 65
- Atr Reactor
- Chromium/Determination Of Hexavalent, In Waste Water Well, Pp. 24-26
- Data Acquisition Systems
- Data Acquisition Systems/Description Of Operational Manifold For, Pp. 38, 39
- Data Acquisition Systems/Development Of Sassy, Pp. 43-46
- Eddy Current Testing
- Eddy Current Testing/Equipment For, Pp. 54-56
- Electric Batteries
- Electronic Circuits
- Engineering Test Reactor/ Data Acquisition System For Fuel Clad Oxide Film Experiment, Pp. 47-53
- Engineering Test Reactor/Protection System For, Single Failure Analysis Of, Pp. 61, 62
- Engineering Test Reactor/Protection System For, Single Failure Analysis Of, Pp. 61, 62 N46400* --Instrumentation--Miscellaneous Instruments
- Equipment Protection Devices
- Etr Reactor
- Fuel Cans
- Fuel Pins
- Fuel Plates
- Industrial Wastes/Monitoring Of Waste Water Well For Hexavalent Chromium, Pp. 24-26
- Laser Welding
- Level Indicators
- Level Indicators/Development Of Ultrasonic And Conductivity-Sensitive Liquid, For Loft Corrosive Water Environment, Pp. 11, 12, 57-60
- Liquid Wastes
- Liquids Reactor Fuel Elements/Cladding For Plate Type, Ultrasonic Detection Of Blistering Of, Pp. 13-16
- Lithium Compounds
- Lithium Niobates/Properties Of Ultrasonic Piezoelectric Crystals Of, For In Pile Fuel Plate Thickness Measurements, Pp. 8-10
- Loft Reactor
- Measuring Instruments
- N46400* --Instrumentation--Miscellaneous Instruments
- N78520 --Research & Test Reactors-- Control Elements, Systems & Instrumentation
- N78520 --Research &Amp
- N78590 --Research & Test Reactors--Test Facilities
- N78590 --Research &Amp
- Niobium Compounds
- Operational Amplifiers
- Performance Testing
- Piezoelectric Crystals/ Development Of Lithium Niobate, For Ultrasonic Measurements Of In Pile Fuel Plate Thickness, Pp. 8-10
- Plating- - Ultrasonic Waves
- Power Supplies
- Pressure Gages
- Pressure Gages/Development Of Free Field, For Measuring Pwr Coolant Pressure During Blowdown, Pp. 1-7
- Pressure Gages/Performance Testing For Measuring Loft Coolant Pressure During Blowdown, Pp. 27-37, 73-77
- Pressure Measurement
- Pwr Type Reactors
- Quantitative Chemical Analysis
- Reactor Fuel Elements/Cladding For Pin Type, Laser Welding Of Metal-Sheathed Thermocouples Of Zircaloy-4, Pp. 20-23
- Reactor Fuel Elements/Cladding For Plate Type, Ultrasonic Detection Of Blistering Of, Pp. 13-16
- Reactor Fuel Elements/Thickness Measurements Of Plate Type, Ultrasonic Piezoelectric Crystal For In Pile, Pp. 8-10
- Reactor Safety Experiments/Coolant Blowdown In Loft, Pressure Transducers For, Pp. 27-37, 73-77
- Reactor Safety Experiments/Instrumentation For Loft, Development Of
- Reactors, Pressurized-Water/ Coolant Pressure During Blowdown, Free Field Pressure Transducer For Measuring, Pp. 1-7
- Reactors, Pressurized-Water/ Fuel Pins For, Performance Testing Of Titanium-Sheathed Thermocouples For Measuring Surface Temperatures Of, Pp. 17-19
- Scram Rods
- Temperature Measurement
- Test Reactors-- Control Elements, Systems &Amp
- Test Reactors--Test Facilities
- Thermocouples/Performance Testing Of Titanium-Sheathed, For Measuring Surface Temperatures Of Pwr Fuel Pins, Pp. 17-19
- Thermocouples/Welding Of Metal- Sheathed, To Zircaloy-4 Fuel Pin Cladding, Laser, Pp. 20-23
- Thickness Gages
- Timing Circuits
- Ultrasonic Waves
- Other Information: TIC (Technical Information Center)
This report is part of the following collection of related materials.
Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical Reports
Reports, articles and other documents harvested from the Office of Scientific and Technical Information.
Office of Scientific and Technical Information (OSTI) is the Department of Energy (DOE) office that collects, preserves, and disseminates DOE-sponsored research and development (R&D) results that are the outcomes of R&D projects or other funded activities at DOE labs and facilities nationwide and grantees at universities and other institutions.
Dates and time periods associated with this report.
- August 15, 1972
Added to The UNT Digital Library
- Jan. 22, 2018, 7:23 a.m.
Description Last Updated
- Jan. 30, 2018, 12:39 p.m.
Interact With This Report
Here are some suggestions for what to do next.
Citations, Rights, Re-Use
International Image Interoperability Framework
We support the IIIF Presentation API
Print / Share
Smith, G. L. INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL BRANCH ANNUAL REPORT, 1971, report, August 15, 1972; United States. (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc1059288/: accessed July 15, 2018), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.