BIOLOGICAL AND MEDICAL RESEARCH DIVISION ANNUAL REPORT, 1967
Creator: Unknown. December 31, 1967.
This report is part of the collection entitled: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical Reports and was provided by UNT Libraries Government Documents Department to Digital Library, a digital repository hosted by the UNT Libraries. More information about this report can be viewed below.
People and organizations associated with either the creation of this report or its content.
- We've been unable to identify the creator(s) of this report.
Argonne National Laboratory
Place of Publication: Illinois
UNT Libraries Government Documents Department
Serving as both a federal and a state depository library, the UNT Libraries Government Documents Department maintains millions of items in a variety of formats. The department is a member of the FDLP Content Partnerships Program and an Affiliated Archive of the National Archives.
Descriptive information to help identify this report. Follow the links below to find similar items on the Digital Library.
- Alpha Particles
- Amino Acids
- Animal Cells
- Antimitotic Drugs
- Beta Particles
- Bile Acids
- Biological Materials
- Blood Plasma
- Blood Vessels
- Bone Marrow
- Carbon 14
- Carbon Isotopes C-14/ Assay In Double-Labeled Biological Materials, Combustion Method For
- Cell Cultures
- Cell Cultures- - Cycloheximide
- Cell Nuclei
- Chromatography/Use Of Exchange- Label, For Preparation Of Tritium-Labeled Bile Salts
- Cobalt 60
- Electron Microscopy
- Escherichia Coli
- Ethyl Radicals
- Fast Neutrons
- Gamma Radiation
- Gamma Radiation/Dosimetry, Design Of Computer Program For
- Gamma Radiation/Effects On Proliferation Of Cells In Intestine Of Deer Mice, Effects Of Dose On Whole-Body Cobalt-60
- Gamma Radiation/Effects On Survival Time Of Chickens, Long-Term Study Of
- Glucuronic Acid
- In Vitro
- Ion Exchange
- Ion Exchange Materials
- Ion Exchange Processes/Performance For Detection Of Label In Tritium-Labeled 4,5-Leucine
- Labelled Compounds
- Lethal Genes
- Low Temperature
- Mammary Glands
- N28620* --Life Sciences--Radiation Effects On Animals-- Vertebrates
- Neutrons, Fast/Effects On Oocytes And Oogonia Of Drosophila Melanogaster, Rbe Of
- Neutrons/Dosimetry, Design Of Computer Program For
- No Keywords
- Organic Acids
- Organic Chlorine Compounds
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds
- Organic Sulfur Compounds
- Plant Cells
- Plutonium 239
- Plutonium Isotopes Pu-239/Effects On Growth Of Benign Breast Tumors In Rats Following Subcutaneous Injection, $Alpha$ And
- Plutonium Isotopes Pu-239/Effects On Growth Of Bone Sarcomas In Rats Following Subcutaneous Injection, $Alpha$ And
- Plutonium Isotopes Pu-239/Metabolism In Mice In Relation To Toxicity
- Plutonium Isotopes Pu-239/Metabolism In Mice In Relation To Toxicity N28620* --Life Sciences--Radiation Effects On Animals-- Vertebrates
- Radiation Doses
- Radiation Effects
- Radiation Injuries
- Radiation Protection
- Radiation/Effects On Chromosomes Of Cultured Swine Liver Cells, Use Of Scanning Electron Analyzing Microscope To Study Late
- Radiation/Effects On Mutation Rate For Sex-Linked Recessive Lethals In Mice
- Radioisotopes/Fractionation In Ion Exchange Columns, Effects Of Water Structure On
- Radioprotective Substances
- Radiotherapy/Analysis Of Fast Neutron-, Neutron Capture- , And Neutron Conversion, Of Tumors In Mice, Biochemical And Biophysical
- Separation Processes
- Strontium 90
- Strontium Isotopes
- Strontium Isotopes Sr-90/ Yttrium-90-, Effects On Incidence Of Sarcomas In Dogs Following Subcutaneous Implantation,
- Strontium Isotopes/Retention In Plasma Of Dogs, Man, And Mice Following Injection
- Survival Time
- Tritium/ Assay In Double-Labeled Biological Materials, Combustion Method For
- Ultraviolet Radiation
- Ultraviolet Radiation/Effects On Escherichia Coli, Protective Effects Of Atabrine Against
- Vegetables X Radiation/Effects On Growth Of Brown Fat In Rats During Cold Acclimation Process
- Whole-Body Irradiation
- X Radiation
- X Radiation/ Effects On Cell Renewal In Intestines Of Mice, Single-Dose Whole-Body
- X Radiation/ Effects On Survival Of Cultured Chinese Hamster Cells, Effects Of Cell Phase, Drugs, And Hypoxia On
- X Radiation/Effects On Activity Of $Beta$- Glucuronidase In Liver Of Rats, Whole-Body
- X Radiation/Effects On Growth Of Brown Fat In Rats During Cold Acclimation Process
- X Radiation/Effects On Nuclear Volume In Cells Of Vicia Faba, Effects Of Gravity Compensation On
- X Radiation/Effects On Oocytes And Oogonia Of Drosophila Melanogaster In Comparison To Fast Neutron
- X Radiation/Effects On Reaction Time In Mice, Design Of Computer-Controlled Facilities To Study
- X Radiation/Effects On Survival Of Escherichia Coli Mutants P6, Genetic Analysis Of
- X Radiation/Effects On Survival Time Of Chickens, Long-Term Study Of
- X Radiation/Effects On Vascular Endothelium In Chick Embryos
- Yttrium 90
- Other Information: UNCL
Unique identifying numbers for this report in the Digital Library or other systems.
This report is part of the following collection of related materials.
Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical Reports
Reports, articles and other documents harvested from the Office of Scientific and Technical Information.
Office of Scientific and Technical Information (OSTI) is the Department of Energy (DOE) office that collects, preserves, and disseminates DOE-sponsored research and development (R&D) results that are the outcomes of R&D projects or other funded activities at DOE labs and facilities nationwide and grantees at universities and other institutions.
Dates and time periods associated with this report.
- December 31, 1967
Added to The UNT Digital Library
- Jan. 22, 2018, 7:23 a.m.
Description Last Updated
- Jan. 30, 2018, 1:11 p.m.
Interact With This Report
Here are some suggestions for what to do next.
Citations, Rights, Re-Use
International Image Interoperability Framework
We support the IIIF Presentation API
Print / Share
BIOLOGICAL AND MEDICAL RESEARCH DIVISION ANNUAL REPORT, 1967, report, December 31, 1967; Illinois. (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc1059050/: accessed June 23, 2018), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.