A SURVEY AND EVALUATION OF U$sup 233$ FISSION YIELD DATA Page: 21 of 39
This report is part of the collection entitled: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical Reports and was provided to Digital Library by the UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
- 13 -
10. E. K. Bonyushkin, Yu. S. Zamyatnin, V. V. Spektor, V. V. Rachev,
V. R. Negina, and V. N. Zamyatnina, "Fragment Yield in the Fission
of U and Pu239 by Fast Neutrons", Sov. J. Atomic Energy, 10, 10
11. R. B. Regier, W. H. Burgus, and R. L. Tromp, "Ratio of Asymmetric
to Symmetric Fission of U233 as a Function of Neutron Energy",
Phys. Rev., 113, 1589 (1959).
12. N. J. Pattenden, Fission Product Poisoning Data, ORML-2778 (Sept. 30,
13. E. A. Nephew, Thermal and Resonance Absorption Cross Sections
of the U233, U35, and Pu239 Fission Products, ORNL-2869
(January 18, 1960).
14. W. E. Grummitt and G. Wilkinson, "Fission Products of U23311,
Nature, 161, 520 (1948).
15. E. P. Steinberg, J. A. Seiler, A. Goldstein, and A. Dudley,
Fission Yields in Uranium-233, MDDC-1632 (November 1, 1947).
16. C. W. Stanley and S. Katcoff, "The Properties of 86-Second I(13 )",
J. Chem. Phys., 17, 653 (1949).
17. W. Fleming, R. H. Tomlinson, and H. G. Thode, "The Fission Yields
of the Stable and Long-Lived Isotopes of Xenon, Cesium, and Krypton
in Neutron Fission of U233", Can. J. Phys., 32, 522 (1954).
18. E. P. Steinberg, L. E. Glendenin, M. G. Inghram, and R. J. Hayden,
"Fine Structure in U233 Fission", Phys. Rev., 95, 867 (1954).
19. E. A. Melaika, M. J. Parker, J. A. Petruska, and R. H. Tomlinson,
"The Relative Abundances of Neodymium and Samarium Isotopes in the
Here’s what’s next.
This report can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Report.
Ferguson, R.L. & O'Kelley, G.D. A SURVEY AND EVALUATION OF U$sup 233$ FISSION YIELD DATA, report, July 13, 1962; Tennessee. (https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc1056944/m1/21/: accessed April 21, 2019), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, https://digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.