A SURVEY AND EVALUATION OF U$sup 233$ FISSION YIELD DATA Page: 20 of 39
This report is part of the collection entitled: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical Reports and was provided to Digital Library by the UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
- 12 -
LIST OF REFERENCES
1. C. D. Coryell and N. Sugarman (eds.), "Fission Yields", p. 2003
in Radiochemical Studies: The Fission Products, Vol. 9, PPR, Div.
IV, NUES, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1951.
2. S. Peterson, An Examination of Uranium-233' Fission-Yield Data,
ORNL CF-55-6-144 (June 23, 1955)-
3. E. P. Steinberg and L. E. Glendenin, "Survey of Radiochemical
Studies of the Fission Process", p. 3 in Proceedings of the Inter-
national Conference on the Peaceful Uses of Atomic Energy, Geneva,
1955, Vol. 7, United Nations, New York, 1956.
4. M. P. Anikina, P. M. Aron, V. K. Gorshkov, R. N. Ivanov, L. M.
Krizhansky, G. M. Kukavadze, A. N. Murin, I. A. Reformatsky, and
B. V. Ershler, "Mass Spectroscopic Studies of Fission Products of
Uranium-233, Uranium-235, and Plutonium-239", p. 446 in Proceedings
of the Second International Conference on the Pea'ceful Uses of
Atomic Energy, Geneva, 1958, Vol. 15, United Nations, Geneva, 1958.
5. S. Katcoff, "Fission-Product Yields from U, Th, and Pu", Nucleonics,
16 (4),.79 (1958).
6. E. K. Hyde, A Review of Nuclear Fission. Part One - Fission Phenom-
ena at Low Energy, UCRL-9036 (January, .1960).
7. S. Katcoff, "Fission-Product Yields from Neutron-Induced Fission",
Nucleonics, 18 (11), 201 (1960).
8. W. H. Walker, Yields and Effective Cross Sections of Fission Pro-
ducts and Pseudo-Fission-Products, CRRP-913 (March, 1960).
9. J. D. Garrison and B. W. Roos, "Fission-Product Capture Cross
Sections", Nuclear Science and Engineering, 12, 115 (1962).
Here’s what’s next.
This report can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Report.
Ferguson, R.L. & O'Kelley, G.D. A SURVEY AND EVALUATION OF U$sup 233$ FISSION YIELD DATA, report, July 13, 1962; Tennessee. (https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc1056944/m1/20/: accessed April 24, 2019), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, https://digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.