[Sculpture Courtyard] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Sculpture Courtyard]
Photographer: Gough, RayCreator Type: Personal
- Digitized: 2009-06-10
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a sculpture courtyard in Venice, Italy. The photograph was taken during the Venice Biennale. Three sculptures are visible in the foreground. There is a low roof over the structure. Foliage is visible in the background.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Keyword: Venice, Italy
- Keyword: sculptures
- Keyword: Venice Biennale
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Italy - Veneto Region - Venice Province - Venice
Name: Professor Ray Gough Slide CollectionCode: PRGSC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc10552
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo