[Venice Canal] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Venice Canal]
Photographer: Gough, RayCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1965
- Digitized: 2009-06-11
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a canal in Venice, Italy. The canal is visible in the foreground in front of two buildings. There is a split between the two buildings which forms a smaller canal.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Keyword: Venice, Italy
- Keyword: canals
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Italy - Veneto Region - Venezia Province - Venice
- Coverage Date: 1965
Name: Professor Ray Gough Slide CollectionCode: PRGSC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc10549
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo