Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Mosaic]
Photographer: Gough, RayCreator Type: Personal
- Digitized: 2009-06-11
- Content Description: Photograph of a mosaic in Venice, Italy. Half of a domed roof is visible in the foreground. The dome is decorated a detailed mosaic depicting many figures in front of a building. Below the mosaic, a row of columns and a carved archway are visible.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Keyword: Venice, Italy
- Keyword: mosaics
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Italy - Veneto Region - Venezia Province - Venice
Name: Professor Ray Gough Slide CollectionCode: PRGSC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc10535
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo