[San Giorgio Maggiore] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [San Giorgio Maggiore]
Photographer: Gough, RayCreator Type: Personal
- Digitized: 2009-06-11
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the island of San Giorgio Maggiore in Venice, Italy. The island is visible in the the center foreground. On the island, the Church of San Giorgio Maggiore is visible in the front. Another island is visible in the background. The church was designed by Andrea Palladio in the sixteenth century.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Keyword: San Giorgio Maggiore, Venice
- Keyword: Venice, Italy
- Keyword: islands
- Keyword: Palladio, Andrea
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Italy - Veneto Region - Venezia Province - Venice
Name: Professor Ray Gough Slide CollectionCode: PRGSC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc10528
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo