Death and the Primacy of Love in Works of Dickens, Hugo, and Wilder Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Death and the Primacy of Love in Works of Dickens, Hugo, and Wilder
- Serial Title Anabiosis
- Series Title JNDS, Volume 4, Number 2
Author: Flynn, Charles P.Creator Type: Personal
Name: International Association for Near-Death StudiesPlace of Publication: Storrs, Connecticut
- Creation: 1984-23
- Content Description: This paper compares the tendency of Charles Dickens, Thornton Wilder, and Victor Hugo who use near-death experiences (NDEs) to transform the experience of fictional characters. The fictional characters' experiences are similar to real positive experiences of people who go through NDEs.
- Physical Description: 125-141 p. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Near-death experiences -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Parapsychology -- Periodicals.
- Keyword: NDEs
- Keyword: fiction
- Keyword: authors
- Journal: Anabiosis: The Journal for Near-Death Studies, 4(2), International Association for Near-Death Studies, Fall 1984, pp. #
- Publication Title: Anabiosis
- Volume: 4
- Issue: 2
- Page Start: 125
- Page End: 141
- Pages: 17
- Is Part Of: Anabiosis: The Journal for Near-Death Studies, Volume 4, Number 2, Fall 1984, ark:/67531/metadc1043896
Name: Journal of Near-Death StudiesCode: JNDS
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Statement: (c) 1984 by the International Association for Near-Death Studies, Inc.
- OCLC: 9292119
- ISSN: 0743-6238
- Library of Congress Control Number: 84-650150
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn 84-9233
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1051958