[View of Erechtheion from Parthenon] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [View of Erechtheion from Parthenon]
Photographer: Gough, RayCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1958
- Digitized: 2009-06-04
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Erechtheion in the Acropolis of Athens, Greece taken from the Parthenon. Two stone columns flank the foreground; the Erechtheion, stone ruins, and distant mountains are visible in the background.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Keyword: parthenons
- Keyword: Erechtheion
- Keyword: greek temples
- Keyword: Athens, Greece
- Keyword: Acropolis
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Greece - Periféreia Protevoúsis Region - Athens
- Coverage Date: 1958
Name: Professor Ray Gough Slide CollectionCode: PRGSC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc10512
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo