The Commission on intergovernmental relations Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Commission on intergovernmental relations
Author: United States. Commission on Intergovernmental Relations.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Commission on Intergovernmental Relations.Place of Publication: Washington, D.C.
- Creation: 1955-06
- Digitized: 2006-08-22
- Content Description: The ACIR Library is composed of publications that study the interactions between different levels of government. This document is a report to the president concerning the Commission on Intergovernmental Relations.
- Physical Description: xi, 311 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Intergovernmental fiscal relations -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Decentralization in government -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Federal government -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: State governments -- United States.
Name: Advisory Commission on Intergovernmental RelationsCode: ACIR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 27361739
- Government Documents No.: Y 3.In 8/7:R 29
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1051
- Display Note: A report to the president for transmittal to the Congress.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Fujitsu Image Scanner fi 4340C