Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Theseion]
Photographer: Gough, RayCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1958
- Digitized: 2009-06-04
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Theseion (Temple of Hephaestos) in the Agora of Athens, Greece. The temple sits in the middle ground of the photograph with a stone-lined path and vegetation visible in the foreground. The temple was built in B.C. 428.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Keyword: Athens, Greece
- Keyword: Theseion
- Keyword: agoras
- Keyword: temples
- Keyword: Hephaestos
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Agora (Athens, Greece)
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Greece - Periféreia Protevoúsis Region - Athens
- Coverage Date: 1958
Name: Professor Ray Gough Slide CollectionCode: PRGSC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc10509
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo