A Sprectrochemical Method for the Determination of Selenium Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title A Sprectrochemical Method for the Determination of Selenium
- Series Title Trace elements investigations report
- Added Title Trace Elements Investigations Report 687
- Series Title United States Geological Survey Reports
Author: Waring, Claude L.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Worthing, HelenCreator Type: Personal
Author: Hazel, Katherine V.Creator Type: Personal
Name: Geological Survey (U.S.)Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1957-06
- Content Description: A report about selenium which can be determined in pyrite, chalcocite, and marcasite by a spectrochemical method that is simple and rapid, and that requires no complicated arrangement of spectrographic equipment, or chemical pretreatment of samples.
- Physical Description: 17 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Selenium.
- Keyword: spectrographic equipment
- Keyword: spectrochemical method
- Place Name: United States
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: TEI-687
- Accession or Local Control No: 687
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1050719