2006 Sea Turtle and Pelagic Fish Sensory Physiology Workshop, September 12-13, 2006 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 2006 Sea Turtle and Pelagic Fish Sensory Physiology Workshop, September 12-13, 2006
- Series Title NOAA technical memorandum NMFS-PIFSC
- Series Title National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Reports
- Added Title National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Report 12
Compiler: Swimmer, YonatCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: compiler and editor
Editor: Wang, John H.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: compiler and editor
Pacific Islands Fisheries Science Center (U.S.)Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.Place of Publication: United States
- Creation: 2007-10
- Content Description: From summary: This report summarizes the findings reported by collaborating scientists at the 4th Sea Turtle and Pelagic Fish Sensory Physiology Workshop hosted by the Virginia Institute of Marine Sciences Eastern Shore Laboratory in Wachapregue, Virginia during September 12-13, 2006...The primary objective of the research is to develop techniques and/or commercially viable devices that eliminate or substantially reduce interactions of sea turtles with longline fishing gear while not reducing catch rates of the targeted fish species to unacceptable levels.
- Physical Description:  p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Oceanography -- Research.
- Keyword: technical reports
- Keyword: sea turtles
- Keyword: fisheries
- Place Name: United States - Virginia - Accomack County - Wachapreague
- Coverage Date: 2006-09-12/2006-09-13
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: NMFS-PIFSC-12
- Accession or Local Control No: NOAA_Tech_Memo_PIFSC_12
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1050119