Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Cemetery]
Photographer: Gough, RayCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1970
- Digitized: 2009-06-10
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a cemetery in Ireland. In the foreground, graves are scattered amongst surrounding greenery. A lake and hills are visible in the background.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Keyword: lakes
- Keyword: hills
- Keyword: graves
- Keyword: tombstones
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Ireland.
- Keyword: cemeteries
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Ireland
- Coverage Date: 1970
Name: Professor Ray Gough Slide CollectionCode: PRGSC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc10492
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo