The band. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The band.
- Added Title Basic field manual ; FM 28-5.
- Series Title Basic field manual
Author: United States. War Department.Creator Type: Organization
Author: United States Army Band.Creator Type: Organization
Author: United States. Chief of Cavalry.Creator Type: Organization
Author: United States. Chief of Infantry.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1941-03-31
- Content Description: Provides guidance on the organization and duties of the military band.
- Physical Description: iii, 81 p. : ill., diagrs.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bands (Music) -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: World War, 1939-1945 -- Marching bands -- Drill and minor tactics -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States Army Band.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: World War, 1939-1945 -- Military music.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Marching bands.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Coverage Date: 1941-03-31
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: World War Two CollectionCode: WWII
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 33249543
- Government Documents No.: W 1.33:28-5/2
- UNT Catalog No.: b2444202
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1049
- Display Note: Contents: Chap. 1. Organization and duties -- Chap. 2. Dismounted band -- Chap. 3. Mounted band -- Chap. 4. Musical instruction of the band -- Index. Issued March 31, 1941. "This manual supersedes FM 28-5, June 20, 1939, and TM 2000-10, May 22, 1939." Listed in 1941 Monthly Catalog, p.759.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000