Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Delos]
Photographer: Gough, RayCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1958
- Digitized: 2009-06-04
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of three doric columns on the island of Delos, Greece. In the foreground, three white columns are visible with other deteriorating architectural structures surrounding them.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Keyword: Delos, Greece
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Delos Island (Greece)
- Keyword: Aegean Islands
- Keyword: islands
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Greece - Aegean Islands Region - Cyclades Department - Dhílos Island - Dhílos
- Coverage Date: 1958
Name: Professor Ray Gough Slide CollectionCode: PRGSC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc10478
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo