[Church Ruins from Above} Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Church Ruins from Above}
Photographer: Gough, RayCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1970
- Digitized: 2009-06-10
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of church ruins in Ireland. The ruins are viewed from above. The top circular window and three lower arches are visible in the foreground. A stone wall surrounding grass is visible behind the church. A road and more grass is visible in the background beyond the wall.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Keyword: arches
- Keyword: cathedrals
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Ireland.
- Keyword: churches
- Keyword: ruins
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Ireland
- Coverage Date: 1970
Name: Professor Ray Gough Slide CollectionCode: PRGSC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc10459
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo