Tax Incentives for Charitable Giving in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (H.R. 1) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Tax Incentives for Charitable Giving in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (H.R. 1)
- Series Title CRS Insight
Author: Sherlock, Molly F.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Public Finance
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2017-11-17
- Content Description: This report discusses provisions of the proposed Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (H.R.1) which would reduce the tax incentive for charitable giving by decreasing the deduction amounts that most taxpayers would receive from charitable gift deductions.
- Physical Description: 4 p.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Taxation
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Tax deductions
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Charitable contributions
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Legislation
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: IN10820
- Accession or Local Control No: IN10820_2017Nov17
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1043254