TPP Countries Near Agreement without U.S. Participation Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title TPP Countries Near Agreement without U.S. Participation
- Series Title CRS Insight
Author: Fergusson, Ian F.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in International Trade and Finance
Author: Williams, Brock R.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Analyst in International Trade and Finance
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2017-11-20
- Content Description: This report discuses the negotiations between the signatory countries of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) after the U.S. withdrawal in January 2017 and possible effects of the implementation of an agreement without the U.S. on the U.S. economy and their image in Asia.
- Physical Description: 5 p.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Trade agreements
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign trade
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: International affairs
- Place Name: East & Southeast Asia
- Place Name: North America
- Place Name: South America
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: IN10822
- Accession or Local Control No: IN10822_2017Nov20
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1043220