Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Yachts]
Photographer: Gough, RayCreator Type: Personal
- Digitized: 2009-06-24
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the harbor in Cannes, France. In the foreground, two cars are parked in front of yachts docked in the harbor. The city is visible in the background across the water.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Keyword: Cannes
- Keyword: yachts
- Keyword: harbors
- Keyword: boats
- Keyword: marinas
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: France - Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Region - Alpes-Maritimes Department - Cannes
Name: Professor Ray Gough Slide CollectionCode: PRGSC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc10430
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo