Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Mykonos]
Photographer: Gough, RayCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1958
- Digitized: 2009-06-04
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a street on the island of Mykonos, Greece. In the foreground, a stone street curves between white buildings with wooden balconies. A figure is visible in the middle ground between the buildings. A white chimney rises above the roof line in the background.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Keyword: Mykonos, Greece
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Mykonos Island (Greece)
- Keyword: Aegean Islands
- Keyword: islands
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Greece - Aegean Islands Region - Cyclades Department - Mýkonos, Nísos Island - Mýkonos
- Coverage Date: 1958
Name: Professor Ray Gough Slide CollectionCode: PRGSC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc10426
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo