Law Enforcement Using and Disclosing Technology Vulnerabilities Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Law Enforcement Using and Disclosing Technology Vulnerabilities
Author: Finklea, KristinCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Domestic Security
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2017-04-26
- Content Description: This report provides background on law enforcement's use of technology vulnerabilities in criminal investigations. It also provides information on the government's system by which agencies collectively determine whether to maintain or disclose newly discovered vulnerabilities. The report also outlines a range of policy issues that may arise regarding the use and disclosure of vulnerabilities in technology.
- Physical Description: 18 p.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Federal law enforcement officers
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Police
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Technology policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Computers and government
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R44827
- Accession or Local Control No: R44827_2017Apr26
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1042551