Paris Agreement on Climate Change: U.S. Letter to the United Nations Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Paris Agreement on Climate Change: U.S. Letter to the United Nations
- Series Title CRS Insight
Author: Leggett, Jane A.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Energy and Environmental Policy
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2017-08-08
- Content Description: This report discusses the the letter from President Trump sent to the U.N announcing the United States intent to withdraw from the Paris Climate Agreement at the earliest possible date of Nov. 4, 2019 unless policies were changed to be more favorable to U.S. businesses and taxpayers which could result in a re-engagement in the agreement.
- Physical Description: 2 p.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Climatic changes
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Treaties
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Environmental policy
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: IN10746
- Accession or Local Control No: IN10746_2017Aug08
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1042548