Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority and Debt Restructuring under PROMESA, P.L. 114-187 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority and Debt Restructuring under PROMESA, P.L. 114-187
- Series Title CRS Insight
Author: Austin, D. AndrewCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Analyst in Economic Policy
Author: Campbell, Richard J.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Energy Policy
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2017-08-08
- Content Description: This report discusses the Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority (PREPA) and its debt restructuring process under the Puerto Rico Oversight, Management, and Economic Stability Act (PROMESA). The major debt the company is in has prevented it from maintaining power stations and transmission lines properly or diversifying its energy production methods leading to widespread unreliability of the power supply and high prices.
- Physical Description: 2 p.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Electric utilities
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Corporate debt
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Bankruptcy
- Place Name: Puerto Rico
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: IN10747
- Accession or Local Control No: IN10747_2017Aug08
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1042499