Afghanistan: Post-Taliban Governance, Security, and U.S. Policy Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Afghanistan: Post-Taliban Governance, Security, and U.S. Policy
Author: Katzman, KennethCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Middle Eastern Affairs
Author: Thomas, ClaytonCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Analyst in Middle Eastern Affairs
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2017-10-02
- Content Description: This report discusses Afghanistan's government and political structure, ongoing security and defense issues, U.S. assistance to the Afghan military, U.S. humanitarian and economic aid, human rights issues, regional relations, and economic development.
- Physical Description: 80 p.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Defense policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Politics and government -- Afghanistan
- Place Name: Afghanistan
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL30588
- Accession or Local Control No: RL30588_2017Oct02
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1042292