Cuba: U.S. Policy in the 115th Congress Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Cuba: U.S. Policy in the 115th Congress
- Series Title 115th Congress
Author: Sullivan, Mark P.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Latin American Affairs
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2017-06-29
- Content Description: This report discusses the relations between U.S. and Cuba after President Raúl Castro succeeded his long-ruling brother Fidel Castro in 2006.
- Physical Description: 62 p.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- U.S. -- Cuba
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Politics and government -- Cuba
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: International affairs
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R44822
- Accession or Local Control No: R44822_2017Jun29
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1042276