Normalization of the Federal Reserve's Balance Sheet Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Normalization of the Federal Reserve's Balance Sheet
- Series Title CRS Insight
Author: Labonte, MarcCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Macroeconomic Policy
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2017-09-20
- Content Description: This report answers questions about the Federal Reserve's (Fed's) September 20 announcement that it would begin to normalize its balance sheet in October by gradually reducing its asset holdings.
- Physical Description: 3 p.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Federal reserve system
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Economic policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Finance
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: IN10727
- Accession or Local Control No: IN10727_2017Sep20
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1042203