[Cave house] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Cave house]
Photographer: Gough, RayCreator Type: Personal
- Digitized: 2009-06-24
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a cave house in Les-Eyzies-de-Tayac-Sireuil, France. The house is visible in the right foreground built into the mountainside. Three people are visible in the left foreground. The mountainside is visible in the background.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Lascaux Cave (France)
- Keyword: Les-Eyzies-de-Tayac-Sireuil
- Keyword: caves
- Keyword: houses
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: France - Aquitaine Region - Dordogne Department - Les Eyzies-de-Tayac
Name: Professor Ray Gough Slide CollectionCode: PRGSC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc10422
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo