Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Archway]
Photographer: Gough, RayCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1958
- Digitized: 2009-06-04
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of Olympia, Greece. In the foreground, a stone archway and stone wall are visible; a large tree grows from the hillside on the left side of the foreground.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Olympia (Greece : Ancient sanctuary)
- Keyword: Olympia, Greece
- Keyword: arches
- Keyword: archaeological sites
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Greece - Peloponnese Region - Nomós Ilías Department - Olympia
- Coverage Date: 1958
Name: Professor Ray Gough Slide CollectionCode: PRGSC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc10417
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo