[Letter from Jack Davis and Bill McCarter to Carolyn Clark, November 11, 1992] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from Jack Davis and Bill McCarter to Carolyn Clark, November 11, 1992]
Author: Davis, Donald JackCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Co-Director, North Texas Institute for Educators on the Visual Arts
Author: McCarter, WilliamCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Co-Director, North Texas Institute for Educators on the Visual Arts
- Creation: 1992-11-11
- Content Description: Photocopy of a letter from Jack Davis and Bill McCarter, co-directors of North Texas Institute for Educators on the Visual Arts, to Carolyn Clark. Describing the North Texas Institute for Educators on the Visual Arts fifth year as a staff development program for the school districts and museums, and as such Davis and McCarter established an advisory board several years to serve the community as well as receive their input. Davis and McCarter continue, explaining how fortunate they are to have Jan Muhlert, Director of the Amon Carter Museum chair their board, and how much they would like to have Clark serve as a board member for the Institute. At the end of the letter Davis and McCarter ask Clark to take their request into consideration and that the board will meet at the Amon Carter December 1 at 4 pm. The letter mentions a fact sheet being given to Clark about current board members, fact sheet not present with letter. Copied on the letter is Jan Muhlert.
- Physical Description: 1 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Art -- Study and teaching.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Aesthetics -- Study and teaching.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- Named Person: Muhlert, Jan
- Keyword: Amon Carter Museum
- Keyword: Marcus Foundation
- Keyword: North Texas Institute for Educators on the Visual Arts
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1992-11-11
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Preferred Citation: D. Jack Davis Art Education Collection, 1882-2013 (AR0437), University of North Texas Special Collections
Name: D. Jack Davis Art Education CollectionCode: DJART
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_AR0437-2016-070-00002
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1040025