[Letter from Bill McCarter and Jack Davis to Don R. Roberts, March 26, 1991] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from Bill McCarter and Jack Davis to Don R. Roberts, March 26, 1991]
Author: Davis, Donald JackCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Co-Director, North Texas Institute for Educators on the Visual Arts
Author: McCarter, WilliamCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Co-Director, North Texas Institute for Educators on the Visual Arts
- Creation: 1991-03-26
- Content Description: Photocopy of a letter from Bill McCarter and Jack Davis, co-directors of North Texas Institute for Educators on the Visual Arts, to Don R. Roberts, Superintendent for Forth Worth ISD. In discussion of Roberts supportive efforts to implement discipline-art based education, DBAE in Fort Worth. NTIEVA invites Roberts to a reception and dinner on June 29th, to thank him and other retiring superintendents from their consortium districts.
- Physical Description: 1 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Art -- Study and teaching.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Aesthetics -- Study and teaching.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- Keyword: North Texas Institute for Educators on the Visual Arts
- Keyword: NTIEVA
- Keyword: Fort Worth Independent School District
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1991-03-26
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Preferred Citation: D. Jack Davis Art Education Collection, 1882-2013 (AR0437), University of North Texas Special Collections
Name: D. Jack Davis Art Education CollectionCode: DJART
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_AR0437-2016-070-00195
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1039968