[Letter from Julie Abel to Harriet Laney, September 8, 1994] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from Julie Abel to Harriet Laney, September 8, 1994]
Author: Abel, JulieCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Program Associate, Getty Center for Education in the Arts
- Creation: 1994-09-08
- Content Description: Photocopy of a letter from Julie Abel, Program Associate, Getty Center for Education in the Arts, to Harriet Laney, NTIEVA, in regards to the Getty Center for Education in the Arts has received and approved the North Texas Institute for Educators on the Visual Arts financial report of grant funds. Cc'd on the letter are, Jack Davis, Bill McCarter (crossed out), Natalie Sterba and Vicki Rosenberg.
- Physical Description: 1 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Art -- Study and teaching.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Aesthetics -- Study and teaching.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- Keyword: North Texas Institute for Educators on the Visual Arts
- Keyword: NTIEVA
- Keyword: Getty Center for Education in the Arts
- Keyword: Getty Center
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1994-09-08
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Preferred Citation: D. Jack Davis Art Education Collection, 1882-2013 (AR0437), University of North Texas Special Collections
Name: D. Jack Davis Art Education CollectionCode: DJART
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_AR0437-2016-070-00390
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1039904