[Letter from Bill McCarter to Carol Wyrick, July 15, 1996] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from Bill McCarter to Carol Wyrick, July 15, 1996]
Author: McCarter, WilliamCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Co-Director, North Texas Institute for Educators on the Visual Arts
- Creation: 1996-07-15
- Content Description: Photocopies of evaluations and comments for the National Museum of American Art, Smithsonian Institution: An Introduction to Latino Art and Culture, dated June 26 - 28, 1996. The evaluations are rating the quality of the workshop by answering the questions of material, information, topics and other objectives that the exhibit provided. In a letter to Carol Wyrick, July 15, 1996, Bill McCarter apologies for withholding the evaluations but NTIEVA wanted to record the general comments made about the Institute. Some of the comments read as written, "I enjoyed the workshop and learned a lot." "Those of us who teach the younger students found the drawing studies to be of little relevance to the level of production appreciated [by] our students." Other comments continue with the enthusiasm of the quality of materials and the presentations, as well as offer suggestions or provide concerns about the related subject.
- Physical Description: 45 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Art -- Study and teaching.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Aesthetics -- Study and teaching.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- Keyword: National Museum of American Art
- Keyword: Smithsonian Institution
- Keyword: Latino Art and Culture
- Keyword: North Texas Institute for Educators on the Visual Arts
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1996-06-26/1996-06-28
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Preferred Citation: D. Jack Davis Art Education Collection, 1882-2013 (AR0437), University of North Texas Special Collections
Name: D. Jack Davis Art Education CollectionCode: DJART
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_AR0437-2016-070-00224
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1039884