[Letter from Bill McCarter to Carol Wyrick, July 15, 1996] Page: 4 of 45
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
National Museum of American Art
An Introduction to Latino Art & Culture
June 26-28, 1996
Please help us evaluate the quality of our workshop by answering the following questions. We
appreciate your cooperation and value your suggestions.
PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING SCALE TO MARK YOUR RESPONSES:
1:Strongly disagree; 2:Disagree; 3:Uncertain; 4:Agree; 5:Strongly agree
51. Material, information, and resources in this workshop are adaptable for
2. This workshop included topics and materials I thought it would include.
3. In this workshop I felt challenged and motivated to learn.
4. The workshop was well organized.
5. Objectives of the workshop were clear to me.
6. Workshop activities were of instructional value.
7. Skills learned in this workshop should help improve my teaching
8. I learned new information about Latino art that can enhance classroom
Please use the back of the form to comment on:
1. The best aspects of the workshop.
2. Aspects you would recommend changing.
3. Other comments.
Here’s what’s next.
This letter can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Letter.
McCarter, William. [Letter from Bill McCarter to Carol Wyrick, July 15, 1996], letter, July 15, 1996; (https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc1039884/m1/4/: accessed April 26, 2019), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, https://digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Libraries Special Collections.