[UNT Band Conductor at Winter Commencement Ceremony] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [UNT Band Conductor at Winter Commencement Ceremony]
- Series Title 3878: Master's Commencement, Winter 2015
Photographer: Clark, JunebugCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2015-24
- Content Description: Photograph of a band conductor at a UNT Commencement Ceremony. The conductor is holding his baton towards his pupils as he is looking away at something not visible in the photo frame. Family and friends of the graduating students are visible behind him onlooking the graduation.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: College campuses -- Texas -- Denton -- Photographs.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: University of North Texas -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - University of North Texas
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Commencement
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: graduation ceremonies
- Keyword: UNT campus
- Keyword: events
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Place Point: north=33.208623; east=-97.154098;
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Photographing UNTCode: UNTPH
Name: University Photography CollectionCode: UNTPC
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: 3878-0367
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1039701