[Kenneth "Chip" Somodevilla In Storage Closet] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Kenneth "Chip" Somodevilla In Storage Closet]
- Series Title 4022: 100th Anniversary gathering of Campus Chat and NTDaily staff, 2016
Photographer: Clark, JunebugCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2016-09
- Content Description: Photograph of Kenneth "Chip" Somodevilla, UNT alum and Pulitzer prize finalist, standing in a storage closet and smiling for the picture. Somodevilla is visiting UNT to give a talk at a panel for former UNT alumni and their professional work in the journalism field as well as what it feels to be a prize finalist. This photo was taken in the General Academic Building where the Campus Chat and North Texas Daily held a reunion in honor of the campus newspaper's 100th anniversary.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: College campuses -- Texas -- Denton -- Photographs.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: University of North Texas -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - University of North Texas
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: UNT campus
- Keyword: Pulitzer Prize
- Keyword: events
- Keyword: General Academic Building
- Named Person: Somodevilla, Kenneth
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Place Point: north=33.213162; east=-97.148092;
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Box: north=33.213171; east=-97.148124;
Name: Photographing UNTCode: UNTPH
Name: University Photography CollectionCode: UNTPC
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: 4022-0017
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1039266